Monday, January 26, 2009

EXCLUSIVE: BlackPressRadio.com breaks story on Junior M.A.F.I.A. reunion

BlackPressRadio.com) - Ever since January 8, 2009 when BlackPressRadio.com's DC Livers broke the story that Junior MAFIA is working on a reunion, the web has been talking about this interview where Lil Cease apologizes to Lil Kim during an interview with BlackPressRadio.com.

You can see some recent stuff at www.blackpodcasts.org or watch Lil Cease apologizes to Lil Kim over what he felt was some Junior M.A.F.I.A. and court testimony that may have led to her jail time at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdHbhi7AZ_o.

Our audience includes about 3 million people, including many of Black Hollywood's elite themselves."... I am only one woman. I own no TV stations, or Radio Stations or Newspapers. All I have is my voice, my spirit and the will to tell the truth. ... Assata Shakur"Black Press Radio.com video podcasts have been seen by nearly THREE MILLION viewers since Oct. 2007 and has enjoyed nearly two million audio downloads since we launched!! Have you listened yet? Don't forget to use keywords to search for topics. Check out the new Black Press channel at YouTube.com/blackpress.

No comments: