Thursday, March 24, 2011

KEYSHIA DIOR INTERVIEW

"I would wear different color lipsticks and my fans wanted to know where they could purchase them"Keyshia Dior is the new “It Girl” that has been featured in the Timbaland and Drake video “Say Something”, the new Gucci “911” video, “Loose My Mind” with Jeezy and Plies, and also the next issue of Show Magazine. As the new “It Girl” it hard to make time for interviews but we got a chance to get one from Keyshia Dior.




INTRO: I understand that you are in the beginning stages of creating your own cosmetics line. What was the inspiration for the line? What do you think will make your line different from current cosmetic lines?


KEYSHIA DIOR: What inspired my lipstick line was my fans. I would wear different color lipsticks and my fans wanted to know where they could purchase them. My line would definitely be different from other lines because I will
have crazy unique color lipsticks.

INTRO: I read that you are also a stylist. Who have you styled and for
what occasions?

KEYSHIA DIOR: I've styled for many people for different occasions.

INTRO: You wear many different hats as a business woman. What lead you to become a model? What other videos have you been in?


KEYSHIA DIOR: People would automatically think I was a model when I wasn't, so I took that and ran with it. I've done Say Something w/ Timbaland feat Drake... 4my town w/ Birdman, Wayne and Drake also Bedrock with Young Money.

INTRO: I read in an interview that you did with 24HourHipHop that you are interested in acting. Are you currently taking any acting classes or
audition?


KEYSHIA DIOR: Yes, I just started acting classes.


INTRO: How did you get the name Keyshia Dior?


KEYSHIA DIOR: Keyshia is actually my real name. The Dior represents my fashion side.


INTRO: Who is your favorite photographer and what photographer would you like to work with?


KEYSHIA DIOR: My favorite photographer is Alain Green. I would love to shoot with Derek Blanks.


INTRO: What video/movie director would you like to work with and why?


KEYSHIA DIOR: I would love to work with Hype Williams because he's very creative and so am I.


FOR MORE INFO:
@KeyshiaDior
www.keyshiadior.com

Secret Kisses Lipsticks vs Keyshia Dior's Ka' Oir Lipstickhttp://www.intromagonline.com/2012/01/keyshia-diorby-aaviana-while-surfing.html




No comments: