Thursday, September 24, 2009

RADIO ONE PERSONALITY VS. CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO PERSONALITY GET HOT!!!

Local Radio beef in Cleveland has elevated to a whole new level. Only in Cleveland does twitter beef leak onto radio or is it the other way around. You decide.

LET'S PHOTOSHOP THE LATIN ASS!

The Latin Assassin from 1079 is continuing to issue threats against me.

Check out these Tweets he issued earlier this morning...

@DjEV people were callin me yesterday wondering why I made the comments Imade...well your "boy" has a habit of talking ****** about me

@DjEV as long as he feels that he can bad mouth a grown man he will have to deal with a grown man when he sees me...

@DjEV tell him the next time he sees me to react the same way he does on the radio and see if I don't correct his ******!!

This guy needs to get thicker skin if he wants to stay in radio.

Dude can't take a little criticism? You won the award and (for now) you have great ratings...so what's the problem???

All I said is that his show was lame and he was uncreative. I didn't lie!

Why are you letting my comments GET to you? (I know he's reading this...)

Now he's making threats like a friggin' high school boy...not a "grown man".

So...let's take this to the next level.

Let's Photoshop The Latin Ass!

Here's his incredibly modest Twitter profile pic.

The person with the most creative Photoshop wins a $50 Maggianos Little Italy gift card AND $25 in Taco Bell Bucks. I'll try n' throw in some concert tix too...

Email your pics to: javajoel@kisscleveland.com

I'll post the BEST ones here.

Good luck!!!

No comments: