Friday, September 25, 2009

YOUNG BUCK TALKS NEW MUSIC AND WHY HE FELL OUT WITH G-UNIT

http://realtalkblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/buckandczar.jpg


So what really happened with Young Buck and 50 Cent??? we found out during the RapstarPromo conference call:


Young Buck: I tried to call 50 after I heard him go on Hot 97 and say that I was no longer a member of G-Unit but that I was still a signed artist to the label. I tried to call him but he didn't answer the phone. I left him a message saying that I know where he stands at. I tried to straigthen it out then well at least where at least weher do I stand at with the crew. That was one of the first attempts that was over a yr ago. I situation ain't off some "fcuked his girl or stole something from him" or something this was over some business shit. At the end of the day it is business and contracts gotta get worked out. i tried to go about it on the political side of things. Whatever is real is always going to outshine everything especially in my situation.


Rapstarpromo: Was is a misunderstanding or some type of interview that wasn't really that big but the media blew it up to be.


Young Buck: No, I am give it to you right now. The misunderstanding that I started to have with 50 cent started to happen when he had a misunderstanding with Sha Money. Sha Money was my manager at the time I was told with respect from Yayo that 50 Cent to said to get rid of Sha Money you understand what I am saying. But what you need to understand I was raised with morals and I live off of them. I didn't understand how a misunderstanding with them would cause 50 to ask me to get rid of Sha Money at the time. I was going off the "Buck the World" fame at the time and this was my best friend. I am the best man on this man's marriage license to this day you understand what I am saying so it wasn't that easy to just say you "fired". I ain't have no problem with Sha Money. So you know that was some of the things and the control thang you basically look at for his situation for his misunderstanding. At that time for me to say I rock with Sha (Banks at the time let him go and Yayo let him go. They followed the 50 structure thang) that was when the resentment started to show. 50 started to move with them. That's when he started doing contracts without me. Thats when the mixtape dropped and there was the whole "whassup with Buck and the G-Unit "thing. Basically not only was he moving without me but there was no communication also. I was put in a position where in the media I am like "there is no communication" but really it was like a "fuck you thing". The only thing that I can figure out that started the whole thing was me riding with Sha Money.

Be on the lookout for the new mixtape from Young Buck with Bigga Rankin and hosted by the real Rick Ross.

No comments: