Friday, February 18, 2011

40GLOCC INTERVIEW

“I don’t feel like you should be in the Position that you are in”

Infamous/G-Unit artist 40Glocc is back with his brand new album with his Zoolife family entitled “Concrete Jungle”. I met 40Glocc back in 2007 at the One Stop Shop Music Conference. I recently touched base with him to talk about the new album and what he has been doing since we last spoke. I spoke to 40Glocc prior to him running Plies into the bathroom at his video shoot.


INTRO: You have the new album coming out called “Concrete Jungle” what can people expect from this album?

40Glocc: Its real and its street. Its everything thing that music is.

INTRO: I understand that you have been doing a bit of acting. How did you get into acting?

40Glocc: I was in the movie “Miss March”. The movie is now available on DVD. The movie is an urban comedy. Mark Walberg hooked me up with that.. I always wanted to act. I knew Mark from when he was younger. He got me into it and I made it happen.

INTRO: I am following you on twitter and I have come to find that you are a very political person. Do you see yourself eventually getting into politics in the future?

40Glocc: Definitely. I believe that no one should get bullied on. You think that the system is suppose to help us out but the system ain’t always fair. I fight for the underdog. I am definitely going to pursue politics in the future.


INTRO: I am going to call you the ‘West Coast Bully” because it seems like you have gotten into it with a lot of artists?

40Glocc: (laughs) Some people call it hating but I call it fighting for what you believe in. Its competition at the same time. I believe that if you a fake you a fraud, you trying to be me I don’t feel like you should be in the position that you are in.

INTRO: I feel you!

40Glocc: That’s as simple as I can put it.

INTRO: I know that you are doing your thing overseas touring. What is it like to tour overseas?

40Glocc: We go big, we go hard. Trying to stay in Europe as much as possible. That's where the euros at (laughs)! Fortunately 50 (50cent) was able to put us in a position to travel like that. A lot of other artists aren’t fortunate like that.

Nov/Dec 2009



No comments: