Monday, January 24, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH ROCCETT

“They liked my music and thought that I would be a good fit for the company”

Roccett is know by some as Jeezy’s young protege. He is also know to many as one of the west coasts hottest rappers in the game. He has also been seen as one of the many artists that can be seen in the Makaveli Branded clothing advertisements. Currently he is getting prepares for his 2009 album debut with Corporate Thugs Entertainment.


INTRO: You have been in the game for awhile now. Who are some of you influences?”

Roccett: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Tupac, Jay-z just to name a few.



INTRO: What projects are you working on?

Roccett: I just got off the phone with Trey Songz and he was talking about doing a joint together. I am also working on that new “Chronic 2009”. I also have my own record label called Get Your Green Up Ent and we currently negotiating with labels and for all the labels out there interested we still talking so holla at us.

INTRO: I have seen you in the “Makaveli” clothing advertisements. How did you end up getting that deal? Did they approach you or was it vice versa?

Roccett: They liked my music and thought that I would be a good fit for the company.

INTRO: I know that many ladies would like to know if you are single and if you are what do you look for in a woman?

Roccett: Currently I am in a relationship but what I do look for is a a woman that is strong minded woman that knows what she wants. I need a woman that can handle the truth.

INTRO: You are making quiet a few moves right now with your career right now. Where do you think you would be in the next two years?

Roccett: Sky’s the limit. Hopefully I will have 3 albums done and a movie.

LINKS:

Official site: www.roccett.com
http://www.iamroccett.com
http://www.twitter.com/iamroccett
www.myspace.com/roccett
MAR/APR 2009

No comments: