Wednesday, January 5, 2011

INTRO would love to thank all its readers for its support. Check out our past interview with Triple C's Torch

INTRO: Since I last spoke to you “Yams” was going hard in the streets and in the clubs and in the streets. Whats the next single we can expect to go hard if not harder?

TORCH: There are a couple and I really don’t put the names out right now cause we want everyone to focus on “Teflon” right now. We got that Maybach Music in the streets right now but trust me there is one called “Lay It Down” you ain’t heard it from me but watch for it.
INTRO: Since the last time we talked you were getting ready to drop your first album and now you are working on your sophomore album. Can you tell us what we can expect from this album?

TORCH: Its gonna be a certified classic unlike the last album this is a more polished look for Triple C. Its not going to be so raw and rugged like the last album. We are going to have a few cuts for the ladies on this one as well as a few radio cuts. You are going to get a more grown Triple C on this one.
INTRO: You were very street and rugged on the first one.

TORCH: You still gonna get that gutta appeal but you know you what I mean. At the end of the day the gutta is always gonna love us but we are not trying to go back there so we gotta appeal to the masses.

INTRO: What kind of features are you going to have on the album? TORCH: The features on the album are going to be more calculated. We are going to have a couple of the O.Gs in the game like Jay-Z and all that stuff. The last album was oversaturated with features. We are going to keep the features this time to a minimum. We may have a few singers for the hooks but this album is going to be more Triple C and less features.
INTRO: What singers do you have featured on the album?

TORCH: We got Trey Songz checking in. We got Lloyd checking in and the big homie T-Pain just to name a few. We got a lot of surprises in store. We have a song called “Diamonds and Maybachs part 2” with the homie Ryan Leslie. Look out for that its gonna be a banger.

INTRO: Now are you in the new movie Teflon Don with Rick Ross?


TORCH: Of course I am! You know I also have my own thing going on with “Specialyst Films Beyond Vision” I am in the process of writing a screen play. Its like a biography but I don’t want to call it that. movie that is why it is taking me so long. It really easy to verbally tell someone but it takes more work to write it down. The name of the screen play is called “Tell Myra” its going to be a good movie. I am in the perfect position to make it happen on the production end cause I own a film crew. Usually you go through screen writers but I am doing this myself. We are going to put it down and look for a company to put it out. We already have all of the filming in the bag.

INTRO: Whats going on with Specialyst Ent?
TORCH: Its huge! Its one of the biggest movements in New York. When Ross talk about that muscle he got he is talking about me and my homies. We run New York. The Bronx is officially in the building!We have a mixtape out right now. We are working on another one that will drop after my solo album drops. My solo album will drops after the next Triple C album. I would go on the record and say the name of it but people be biting and shit so I am just going to keep that to myself.
INTRO: When can we expect the albums to drop?
TORCH: You can look out for that in Spring 2011. The Triple C album should be out in December of this year coming up right after the Teflon album. We have a lot of albums coming out this year. We have the mixtapes that are out such as “Sticks and Stones” and my new mixtape “Crash Course”. Young Breed and Gunplay have their mixtapes out right now and Ross just dropped a Timeless collection. We are about to drop more mixtapes, more albums which means more money.

INTRO: For the ladies that want to get with the modeling “Means and Models” how would they get in contact with you.
TORCH: You can send them pics to ceotorch3@gmail.com . We are always looking for models. We are not all about the cosmetics stuff. We like genuine girls. You know even if you have a couple of flaws still send a pic. There is

INTRO: Since I last spoke to you “Yams” was going hard in the streets and in the clubs and in the streets. Whats the next single we can expect to go hard if not harder?
TORCH: There are a couple and I really don’t put the names out right now cause we want everyone to focus on “Teflon” right now. We got that Maybach Music in the streets right now but trust me there is one called “Lay It Down” you ain’t heard it from me but watch for it.

INTRO: How long have you been working on the screen play and are you working with anyone to produce the movie once its done?

TORCH:
I have been working on it for two months right now. This is my first time trying to write a movie that is why it is taking me so long. It really easy to verbally tell someone but it takes more work to write it down. The name of the screen play is called “Tell Myra” its going to be a good movie. I am in the perfect position to make it happen on the production end cause I own a film crew. Usually you go through screen writers but I am doing this myself. We are going to put it down and look for a company to put it out. We already have all of the filming in the bag.

INTRO: What made you want to start a production company. Torch: I wanted to eliminate the general. You know I see how you stay prevalent in the game is to maintain the internet presence, being able to do your own videos, and own your own business rather than blowing your money on trivial stuff like most artists. I invested in myself with the films and the studios.

INTRO: Now as far as the models that you have working with you what videos did you have them cast for? Were they just for Rick Ross/Triple C videos?
TORCH: Yeah just that to name a few. They have also been featured in a couple Khaled videos and most of the videos shot in Miami. We just keeping it low key right now, A lot of people don’t even know that we are a team but Amazing Models is definitely going to be the next thing up.

INTRO: Is that going to include model Amazin Amie?
TORCH: Hey!! How do you know about that? Shout out to Amazin Amie she doing big things. That is my partner right there.

INTRO: How do you feel that the fans have accepted you as far as the Ross and 50 Cent beef?

TORCH: At the end of the day beef is when there is blood on the floor and someone is dying. That is the element that I love. It is like wrestling to me so I don’t even consider it beef. As far as the fans, after Ross did what he did they showed us even more love because it takes a strong team to accomplish what he did. Ross is still here and relevant in the game as one of the best and that is enough in itself.

JUNE/JULY 2010





FOR MORE INFO:
www.torchisny.com
@TORCHCCC

No comments: