Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Randy Allen vs. 50 CENT (DISS SONG/VIDEO)- PU**Y MAN | JAM MASTER JAY CONTROVERSY

Many know Randy Allen as Jam Master Jay’s business partner and best friend and member of JMJ Records last group Rusty Waters in which he rapped under the name MDR. Although he was never a suspect in the murder, speculation has swirled around him. Recent events have led him to release a track aimed at 50 Cent

plus part 1 of a series on YOUTBE speaking on 50’s move to put out a fraudulent DVD with his album. Many aspects of the video simply have no merit, are not true and come from the mouth of people who were irrelevant.

“I have these scenes and things that I know looping around in my head like film reel.” “I just have to piece it all together on paper. This is a case that can be cracked, and I won’t rest until I’ve solved it.”

“You have to wonder, if certain parties are so eager to paint a negative picture of me, what do they have to hide”

“I never had someone so close to me die in that fashion so I have to choose my steps wisely. In the midst of it all, you don’t know who you can really trust. Trust me!”

Download the song MDR (A.k.A. Randy Allen) – “P*ssy Man”

http://www.zshare.net/audio/562626263739c4f6/

View MDR/Randy Allen speaking on 50 Cent and Jam Master Jay (YOUTUBE):

http://www.youtube.com/user/RandyAllenTV


1 comment:

vut said...

Randy where are you contant me been so long