Monday, February 9, 2009

INTRO'S OPINION ON THE 50 CENT RICK ROSS BEEF

Ok, so I had this interesting convo with Dj L nyce from Rapstarpromo. The conversation was about will the album "Deeper Than Rap" out sell The book "Deeper Than Rap". In my personal opinion I believe that the book will out sell the album and this is my reasoning: "Everybody loves gossip". The book will do better simply because there are many of us who want more information on the life of Rick Ross. Women will get the book while men will purchase the Cd. Besides we all know that 50 is going to make sure that all the juicy gossip is in the book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that Rick Ross may have a slight chance to beat this problem,that is until the Real Freeway Ricky Ross shows up and dogs him for stealing his name. Oh, and one more thing: the book will outsell the album because niggaz ain't bootleggin books. You know what they say,"if you wanna hide it from niggaz keep it in books!"